New Disease and Illness section

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
After a request from garden pond forum members, we've added a disease and illness section to the website. You can browse to it from the main forum page, or by clicking the link below:

https://www.gardenpondforum.com/illness-and-disease-f22.html

There is an exciting expansion planned for this section, whereby urgent disease and illness questions can be answered in a more concise and on-topic way. Once this development gets closer to completion I will post more about it and explain how it works. :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
After talking to the other moderators, there's going to be a slight change of plan and you'll get 2 new features instead of 1 ;)

The illness/disease forum will remain as a place to discuss these topics, but there will be a new medial article section which will contain some quality articles which we can all refer to. Once this is up and running I'll explain more... I hope this will be sometime in the coming week, perhaps 4 days time.

Ask a Question