New family member

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
Seems like I haven't posted here in weeks, we had a great time in California on vacation, I will have to share some pictures of that soon.

If you saw any posts before we went on vacation, we had to put my fiances dog down right before we left, when we got back she started browsing the shelters and craigslist for puppies just to see what was out there, well she fell in love with this little girl and we picked her up last Sunday.

picture are a little blurry (taken with my junk phone camera) and she doesn't hold still, but she is 3/4 pitbull and 1/4 boxer and she was named Daisey. We also still have my boxer Chief, you can see him checking her out in one picture.

IMAG0233.jpg

IMAG0234.jpg

IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
talk about puppy love and how absolutely cute and hope it grows and grows as the 2 of them grow together :razz: CONGRATES

Reaction score
Awesome! Love to hear people getting homeless dogs, opposed to dogs from breeders. So many dogs need homes, this is just wonderful! Congratulations!

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Awwww, I can see who's new puppy that is! You just adopted the clean up, food bill, vet bills, treats, torn up shoes, furniture, etc. ect. etc. LOL Cute pup, Looks exactly like my Endy Girl when she was a puppy.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Beautiful pup! When I was a child, our boxer got out when in heat, the neighbor's black lab was happy about that! The resulting pups were all black,and one had a perfect 5 cornered white star on her throat! Her name ... Star, of course! This puppy remind me so much of that puppy. Good luck with her, and will be fun watching her and your little girl grow up together. Nothing better than a toddler and a boxer pup. :)

Ask a Question