Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
I have completed the monthly adoption info program and tested it to make sure it all works and it has passed and is ready to go. It is a free program that will send out a monthly email update about the rescue, the turtles available for adoption & progress reports about sick, injured & retired (sanctuary) residents. Each program is in the form of an email that has a status report telling what has been going on at the rescue as far as additions or modifications. Also reports any significant donations or sponsorship or any special needs. The second part is the adoption list showing all the turtles at the rescue who can be adopted and each turtle has a profile including their picture(s), name, age, personality/temperament & the reason why they are in the rescue. Also each turtle has a brief health report that tells what condition they were in when admitted to the rescue as well as their current health report card. If you or someone you know is interested in getting the free email each month for the info or simply to look at the turtles and read about them then just send me a message here or email me @ (e-mail address removed)

Ask a Question