New from Atlanta

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone , I am new here , from Atlanta GA . I wish I found this place years ago when I built my pond . I've had it over 18 years now . I love it. I have grown so many fish through the years . I have sooo many . I am trying to find a place that will take some off my hands . there are to many in my pond, I gave a about 20 away this year to good homes . but I want to get rid of many more. Does anyone know a place that will take fish? They are healthy no parasites or sick fish . I would like someone who loves fish to take some. They are beautiful , no koi . but look like them and easier to care for. they are large from 4"-7" maybe some larger and some smaller . all different colors.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Welcome and have you put them in your local paper or craigslist or checked with your local pet shop .Sometimes they will let you put up a ad on the doors of some of your local stores .Word of mouth also helps

Reaction score
Country
United States
Welcome and have you put them in your local paper or craigslist or checked with your local pet shop .Sometimes they will let you put up a ad on the doors of some of your local stores .Word of mouth also helps
I've listed it on eBay no luck, and another site , they said you can't post live animals so the took it down :( I'll try the post thing . if the pet store lets me.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Even your local grocery store should have places to post stuff.Local free papers work also .i even used my local garden center and my local fresh fruit a veggie downtown market also used lowes hardware and home depot

Reaction score
Country
United States
Even your local grocery store should have places to post stuff.Local free papers work also .i even used my local garden center and my local fresh fruit a veggie downtown market also used lowes hardware and home depot
Great idea thanks I'll try that too

Reaction score
Try the Atlanta koi club. They may have a news letter that you could offer you fish for free. Even though they aren't koi doesn't mean they aren't nice fish. Also as suggested Craigs list is a good place to advertise.

Ask a Question