New Fun Game! Find the Chihuahua

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
It's kind of like Where's Waldo only with a Chihuahua instead of Waldo...

Attachments

• find the chihuahua.jpg
    find the chihuahua.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 277

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I have a chihua hua and there nose is a dead giveaway with them .peek a boo I see you

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
He is such a baby. Sleeps under the covers every night. Last night he was down by my feet. I wiggled my feet a little and growled at me. He does not like to be disturbed while sleeping LOL

Here is another pic of my little baby cakes...

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 249

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my pee wee is the same way and I just got a phone call about chihuahuas .I put an ad in the Hillsville newspaper .I go there every year and thats where I bought pee wee and i have wanted another one and trying to adopt them is a nightmare i have found .They will not approve me because I own a pit bull .Well the people I got pee wee from have litter almost ready to adopt .They are going to send me pics of them .They are all males and there are 5 of them and how many now do i want ? at 50 dollars a piece .I wonder if I could buy one get one free and if I buy 2 could I get an extra too .I hope they look alright .Pee wee is a bed hogger too and does not like to be disturbed and will kick and growl .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I see that little nose peeking out!

Sissy you are gonna have a whole herd of them,lol! All fighting for space under the covers,lol!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
fine with me more to love and spoil .But sure don't want to be in the middle of there dog fight ,there teeth are like needles .Gotta love pets they make your day a little brighter and make you smile

Ask a Question