New Guy on the block

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Ron and I live in Kenner Louisiana, about 4 miles from New orleans. I bough my first pond yesterday. I havent installed it yet. It's a MacCourt 100 Gal.along with the waterfall. I still need to get a pump , filter and all the othe works. Any tips from you would be welcomed. Anyway, Im looking forward to being a part of the water world as well as getting to know some of you.

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
welcome to the forum ron ,,,send us some pics when you get set up , or run in to a problem..

Reaction score
DrDave said:
Welcome to the Forum. Do not over populate this small pond!

That can be a mistake a few pond owners make. Pond fish do grow, a lot bigger then you buy them in the stores.

A few pics would be nice. :icon_smile:

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. After reading some of the post on the site, I know for sure Ive found a great group of folks, AKA " my kind ow people". Belive me, I am going to have lots of questions to ask. As I had stated , I bough a 100 Gal. Ive deided that it's just going to be to small, so Im thinking of maybe somwhere around 180 to a little over 200. Any and ALL suggestions will be welcomed. Again, thanks for letting me be a part of your world:goldfish:

Ask a Question