New house New Pond

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good evening;

We are in the throes of building our new oakframe home on a wonderful plot/spot not too far from Manchester. Its been a life long ambition to do so and also have my own modest naturel pond that will hold a few course fish. I think we are on track with the house, however finding a quality local pond builder as proved difficult, much more difficult then expected. All the new garden will require landscaping but not unduly worried about that, confident we can source someone for the same, we have a design we are very happy with that was submitted as part of our planning permission. Its the Pond that keeps me tossing & turning of a night, we estimate a 10x8mtr Pond with a bit of a waterfall and a small stream running into it. It really is so very important to get it right, yet getting interest as been far from easy. I am beginning now to appreciate what an art there maybe to it. This will be a big invest for me both in terms of money & heart and soul. I am a big believer in customer recommendations, too many listed on line show mobile numbers only many tend to show more contemporary ponds. I've seen one or two that look decent providers but they are way outside our area.

Thanking You in advance.
Lancashire laddie:)

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1617915054126.gif
@Lancashirelad
We could all help you build it yourself.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Have you seen videos by the Aquascape company? They have training programs that their pond contractors must go through to become a certified Aquascape pond contractors. I think they are now in England as well.

Ask a Question