New in North carolina

Reaction score
I have been looking at this forum for almost a year. I installed a pond (about 1200 gals) late last summer. I dug the pond by hand and built the filter and waterfall by doing a lot of reading, mostly here. This spring I have added plants and fish - 2 koi, and some comets and shubunkins -total of 9.

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome. Here's a picture of my pond:

Attachments

• IMG_2616.jpg
    IMG_2616.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 256

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome and love the cement work you do that and the sidewalk is something I could only dream of wow

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Skitchies........sissy? I swear you speak a different language and are you allergic to periods? :regular_waving_emot :rolleyes: Not criticizing, just sometimes can't separate the sentences and I try to figure it out. I'm thinking you must be a fast talker in real life and don't have time for the trivia :lol:

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Laughing jw, same here sometimes just scratch head and go huh? We do like ya sissy!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yeh I think I need a new keyboard also ,because this one certain keys I hit don't come up.Skitchies are mosquito's ,thats what we called them in PA ,back in the sticks .I do talk fast it comes from working with all men ,women have to get what they want to say out fast or you never get it out .Love it men at home silent bears ,yes dear ,no dear , men at work never shut up and don't want to hear a woman ,so you have to talk load and fast to be heard .My fathers to blame for that growing up he told me, women have to speak for themselves ,so talk load and fast .Funny too ,my parents came from an Amish background ,thats why they left P.A .and moved to N.J. when I was 3 .Grandparents lived that life for a long time when pop pop died grandma moved to N.J. also ,so guess she did not like that life either .

Ask a Question