New Kid in Town

Reaction score
Nitro 3 months old 50+ lbs

Attachments

• IMG_0314.jpg
    IMG_0314.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 230
Reaction score
Welcome to this great forum..would love to see a picture of your boxer as that is our favorite breed..Koidaddy Chase is so handsome. Here is my big lug Moses 8 years old..he's momma's boy.

Attachments

• IMG_6765.jpg
    IMG_6765.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 285
  • DSCN4063.JPG
    DSCN4063.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 221
Reaction score
I have to copy the pictures over from my other computer.

My Boxer is a female, her name is Dempsey she's 9 years old and she certainly has my heart. She's a fawn with a white chest and white boots. She had a very nice black mask when she was young but she's all gray now. It's sad watching them get old.

I'm sure Nitro will in no time as well.

They play together great but when Dempsey is tired she lets him know. LOL

I have to say they are a very nice breed. We decided on the Dane because my wife always liked them and with Dempsey slowing down We decided it might be a good time to bring a pup into the house

Reaction score
blessedfamily said:
Welcome to this great forum..would love to see a picture of your boxer as that is our favorite breed..Koidaddy Chase is so handsome. Here is my big lug Moses 8 years old..he's momma's boy.

He's really nice. Definitely can tell it's a he, his head is so much stockier than my female.

My girl 's muzzle and around her eyes are totally white now

Ask a Question