New kid to be coming home

kougs

kougs
Reaction score
2650.jpg
Well this coming Saturday I'll be picking up my latest auction win. I liked this one because, maybe It's me, but looks like a heart on the head.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice looking fish! post more pictures when you get it

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Lol, thought we were going to see a baby picture of a new little one in your family.
Nice fish and does look like a little heart there above it's eye and a Rudolph nose too :razz:

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Pretty Sushui, It has some really nice character marks, love the red nose, zipper looks good and straight down the back. Love to see how it changes as it grows. Should be really nice when it gets 15" or bigger and the white starts filling in.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
yes, at 6" it's almost transparent, 12" should start showing the background base.color, 15-16" it really white starts to pop. That's when the red really pops as well. I would be concerned about the head but if you purchased it for the heart on the head in hopes of it staying dark then it may work out for you. Hard to say at this point but it may always stay dark and not whiten up. nice fish, I think you will really enjoy watching this one grow.

Ask a Question