New Koi Book

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I have been awaiting a new koi book that we pre-ordered way back in Spring via Amazon Books UK.
Well this morning Postie arrived bright and early bearing books from afar Val and I were so exited that it had arrived , however I've had one nagging doubt about this book and I was proved to be right.
All Bar a few differing page layouts update photo's here and there , this book is the same as Koi, which is half of the book The Essential Koi.
The Essential Koi and another book entitled KOI [ by the same Authors] internally are carbon copies for each other but one book is a tfh book the other Interpet. Koi .
Ever felt ripped of by the Authors all top koi authors to boot one a fish Doctor!!!!!.......
This will be the second easiest review I've ever done when I do it which I'll do now.

"What a rip off dont bother to buy all but one because two are word for word picture by picture identical this latest book from such and exaulted team is just a re-hash of the others .
How on earth do they get away with it for the life of me I dont know but unless they change their ways I will not be buying another ".

At least there are one or two more refreshing new koi books to be bought for Christmas

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
That really stinks Dave.......:mad:
I was livid Maria by the end of the post and penned an email to Firefly publishing of Canada telling them of my displeasure .
All I can do is await their reply to see what they have to say about why they chose just to tinker with the books outlay and some photo's for instance in the oldones they had a PC in a photo in this that PC is a laptop there are suttle differences just enough I suppose to be able to call it a new book but little more .
What the hell is this world coming too where they can rip folks off like this ?:mad:

Dave

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
I was livid Maria by the end of the post and penned an email to Firefly publishing of Canada telling them of my displeasure .
All I can do is await their reply to see what they have to say about why they chose just to tinker with the books outlay and some photo's for instance in the oldones they had a PC in a photo in this that PC is a laptop there are suttle differences just enough I suppose to be able to call it a new book but little more .
What the hell is this world coming too where they can rip folks off like this ?:mad:

Dave

Another reason that I buy very few books.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
fourth time its happened Meyer the other was the revised book of the cult of koi thf when that crook Dr Axelrod had it probley before his imprisionment for millions of dollars tax evaision owned them
This one they canged just eough to call it a new book Ist printing

Dave

Ask a Question