New member from Arizona

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to keeping Koi.. I work in the security industry.. Been married 16 years to my beautiful wife and look forward to meeting other pond lovers

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Rooster said:
Hello. I'm new to keeping Koi.. I work in the security industry.. Been married 16 years to my beautiful wife and look forward to meeting other pond lovers

Hi rooster and welcome! I'm a newbie to ponding as I've just finished my first backyard pond that is a 270 gal pre-lined pond. Good luck with your Koi!

Reaction score
I just added my Koi 5days ago.. I built my pond from scratch. 1400 gallon. The Koi are doing fine and surfacing to eat...

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome rooster!

welcomewagon-15.gif

Don't know of any fish related chat rooms.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Welcome aboard Rooster, I visit four or five forums, Only chats that I have found I got on and off in under a half hour and never went back, to many languages and to much BS. I have found that as far as for garden pond, Hobby koi keeping and general water gardening this is probably the best forum I have found, There are a couple of more serious Koi forums but for the most part they are far more serious about show quality fish and going high tech filtration, not that having one wouldn't be nice and not like there isn't lots of good information to be found but this site is more layed back and still has some good serious pond keepers that are happy to talk ponds and not talk down of each other. I really enjoy this site for it's friendly atmosphere and great help and information at the same time.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
fishin we on the pond sight only stay here to bug you:regular_waving_emot:regular_waving_emot:regular_waving_emot:lol:

Reaction score
Thank you for the kind welcome... If anyone would like to join my chat room created for mature adults to talk ponds. Download the free app Palringo and join my group Pond Time...

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Rooster said:
Thank you for the kind welcome... If anyone would like to join my chat room created for mature adults to talk ponds. Download the free app Palringo and join my group Pond Time...
Mature and adults used in the same sentence? you talking about us lmao!...........I belong to a few chat rooms, have made lots of virtual friends and met my hubby there.

Ask a Question