New member. New to goldfish ponds!!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
One of my fish has two growths on the back. does not seem to bother about them at all. hopefully photos get through to show members. Advice would be most welcome

JRS

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum!. Here is a thread with a similar issue, may not be a problem at all:

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello and welcome! Pictures would be helpful.

Please give us some information about your pond. How big is it? What kind of filtration do you have? What kind of fish do you have?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Welcome. I’m not seeing any pictures, but am on my phone, so they may or may not have loaded on your end.
We would love to see your set up. Please share what you have and feel free to read various threads to see what we have ( or have in progress as is my case).

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1612289006885.gif
@Blue
Some of my fish get lumps also. I have tried to help them but have figured out it's easier on them and me to just let them live like that till they don't. Most seem to live a long time and don't act like they are suffering.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thankyou all for replies. I will take your general advice and leave Well Alone. when i get the knack of posting photos, I will send some images of goldfish in Question. I cannot get latest photos on forum. I don,t know how. thanks, Blue.
P.S. I have blagdon pump 5 in 1 3000. Pumps 700 litres an hour. filtration is Excellent.

Ask a Question