Dave Parker

DieselDave
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
United States
Iam a 65 year old IT worker who retired from RSM (accountants) after being Diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease. I had planned on working longer, but sometimes those decisions turn out differently.(best made plans, etc.) Anyway, my wife and I are doing more travelling and I have taken up photography birds, and courthouses, and landscaping when home - which is why I'
wattterfl.jpg
m here!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome to our group! Nice photo too

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Welcome and we never know the path our lives will take .I made my goal to retire by 50 and meant it and I am now 62 and enjoying my yard my woodworking and helping others with there ponds around here and there build projects that may have gone a little wrong .I love being a DIYER

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Iam a 65 year old IT worker who retired from RSM (accountants) after being Diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease. I had planned on working longer, but sometimes those decisions turn out differently.(best made plans, etc.) Anyway, my wife and I are doing more travelling and I have taken up photography birds, and courthouses, and landscaping when home - which is why I'View attachment 90143 m here!

Welcome Dave and enjoy your retirement!

Ask a Question