New Pictures

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
We got the first rain here tonight since around the first of May :) It was great. Cooled everything off a lot and really brought the yard to life. The sun started to set, the lighting was awesome and everything was still wet from the rain so I took some pictures.

DSCN2608.jpg

DSCN2609.jpg

DSCN2611.jpg

DSCN2612.jpg

DSCN2613.jpg

DSCN2614.jpg

DSCN2618.jpg

DSCN2620.jpg

DSCN2621.jpg

DSCN2622.jpg

DSCN2636.jpg

DSCN2637.jpg

DSCN2650.jpg

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Very nice, love it when it rains!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Thanks everyone! I love it. I always wanted a pond and finally as of last year have one. I went big so I would be happy with the size and now I want bigger, deeper and more ponds :(

My entire yard would be a pond at this point if I could afford a liner that big LOL :razz:

Koiguy, the skippies I installed this year have been AWESOME! No maintenence pond now with clear water :) Livin the dream.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Looks fantastic!! Yup bigger is better, but water is water no matter what shape/size it's in...calming affects like no other I've found to sit beside :D

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'm drooling Pecan at all your beautiful colors coming alive from all the things blooming! You have such a wonderful pond and I really enjoy studying it. I want one just like it! I have the room just not the varoooooooooooom to get it going :razz:

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Pecan your yard and landscaping look great. Is that patio that is in front of your pond or packed down gravel dust?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
It is the natural sandy loam soil in the yard. All I have ever done to it is weed it and rake it. I am looking forward to the day I will have a proper patio. But I want to save up for an addition off the back of the house expanding our little 10' x 10' master bedroom. So I have not done anything with the patio since the construction would tear it up anyway. I am hoping to have the addition done within the next 3 years then to decide on what to use for the patio. I want something that matches the house and doesn't look too modern. Something that will look time appropriate for the late 1940's brick bungalo. Any ideas??? :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
every thing there looks yellow and green I have brown and crunchy :sad:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
every thing there looks yellow and green I have brown and crunchy :sad:

If it wasn't for our irrigation water it would be brown and crunchy too. We only run the water about once every 6 days and the yard always stays wet because of how deep the irrigation waters.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You really got a good deal when you bought that home w/ all that irrigation keeping things all green and nice! You could be hotter than blazes and still everything growing like crazy.

Ask a Question