new pond in Va!

Reaction score
Hello everyone I'm Sierra, this weekend my boyfriend and I bought a 250 gal corner pond and water fall set up for our new deck that will hopefully be installed this week. :banana:

I have some fresha nd salt expiernce and he was a ton of salt knowledge but we're totaly n00bs to ponds :icon_mrgreen:

we live in Chesapeake VA

Reaction score
Im the BF and too lazy to start my own intro thread, so ill just piggyback this one.

been looking into this:
koiclay com/diy/pg1.htm (cant post links....ugh, I know to cut down on spammers)
replace our preformed waterfall and make a massive filter all in one as well as getting my hands on a 55gl Drum to make a bio filter to enhance it all....not to mention the lil missy wants to add on from the 250 we have to something she can swim with the fishes with.

and you guys are right about the salt water knowledge though Im still lacking in the pond dept......just learning every day.

pix to follow

Ask a Question