NEW POND SHOWCASE ON FACEBOOK...

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
HEY EVERYONE ..i am just starting a new group page on facebook...its called the "WORLD VIDEO AND PICTURE POND TOUR" ...
if you have a facebook account, please join and post a video or pics of your pond and surounding landscape..
https://www.facebook...85421641523016/
i hope to have a large membership there. and in turn increase the membership here.. thanks everyone

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok I joined but guess I need to wait to post till I get approved :razz:

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I joined, guess i am waiting on approval as well. Great idea! Looks like your already getting several members. Great way to pick up new people both here and on FB.

Reaction score
I just joined. No pond yet but working on getting all my parts. I got my liner, bottom drain and knife valves, 275 gal tote so far. Can't wait! In the mean time I get to enjoy all of yours!

fishin4cars

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I don't have video on my DSLR camera. I have it on my small point and shoot but haven't used it in quite a while. Guess I need to shoot one and add to the link. I'll try and get one soon. I am still so aggravated with this patio ordeal and embarrassed to post much on that pond until I can at least get that fixed and get some cover over the sides of the liner.

fishin4cars

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I would but no FB here!!! Sounds like a good idea.
You had a thread last year on here for posting videos of the yard and ponds didn't you? I have been thinking about doing one but trying to get it edited so I could show the whole yard. LOL No way to show 16 acres on a unedited video unless you plan on a 1/2 hour video. lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
koiguy1969, I think you might have been inspired by my pond tour pics the last week or so to think of this idea so when your IPO goes public I think sending me 20% of the billion dollars you raise would be fair (re Winklevoss lawsuit). In all seriousness, sorry I can't join because I don't do facebook. Good luck with it!

Reaction score
sounds neat... don't do facebook much in the summer and don't go by the name i use on here...but it will say Andre....oh btw i am gonna join but still trying to find the time to get my pond build and other pond photos on here as well... hopefully sooner than later

Ask a Question