New pond showcase question

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I had a pond showcase on the old forum site and now notice that mine is different from the new ones. Mine does not have the option to toggle between images and discussion it just comes up like a regular thread. Do I have to recreate a new showcase in order to do this. I don't want people to have to sift through the comments if they only want to look at the pics? It also does not show up on the showcase button on the main page that is between media and members?

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Yes, you have to make a new showcase. When you're in the Showcase section that you can enter by clicking "showcase" at the top of the page with an orange ribbon next to it, click "create item"

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Same here, Tmann, started one, but all pictures were somewhere else. And to have picts in your showcase you need to use photobucket, to insert them ow the picts are in the gallery.

unless they have tweaked it since I messed around with mine awhile back.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
What I meant was in the overview or planning and discussion tabs, the images show up in the image gallery but not in the overview or planning and discussion tabs, unless inserted via photobucket or one of those type of photo places.

Sorry read my post it was not clear.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I just use my puter it has pic storage and even movie mode but have never been able to figure out how to post them here

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
Austria
I'm confused about this as well... i uploaded 40 pics to an album on this site, and just assumed that i could then embed them in the Showcase, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I can't get it to show the Album at all. External sites, no problem, but pictures i've got saved here, nope.

Got to say, this software is really frustrating to use.... :( :(

So, how do i use pictures from my library on here in the showcase??

cheers,

Andy.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'm confused about this as well... i uploaded 40 pics to an album on this site, and just assumed that i could then embed them in the Showcase, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

I can't get it to show the Album at all. External sites, no problem, but pictures i've got saved here, nope.

Got to say, this software is really frustrating to use.... :( :(

So, how do i use pictures from my library on here in the showcase??

cheers,

Andy.

Had to resort to Photo Bucket to add mine.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Yep, you'd need to make a new showcase entry and then drop myself or Becky a PM and we can link your old thread to it :).

You can use the "upload images to gallery" button to attach images to the gallery tab on your showcase (this is different to the main forum "media" gallery though, which is where some confusion may arise). No need to use photobucket/flickr if you don't want to, as the site can handle uploads :).

Ask a Question