New pond side umbrella

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
We picked up a umbrella for the pond area today. Fits the area nicely. Now we can extend our view time without the full sun :)

image.jpg

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Looks like a very nice spot to sit and relax. Looking very nice.
Would love to do that here but too much wind. I think I need a wood pergola.
Hubby has several projects going on right now but I think I will try to add that to his list. :)

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Looks great! I've never seen this angle of your pond before! You have a great yard.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Looks like a very nice spot to sit and relax. Looking very nice.
Would love to do that here but too much wind. I think I need a wood pergola.
Hubby has several projects going on right now but I think I will try to add that to his list. :)
Tell your husband I said sorry for the post :) We like the pergola also but we just do not have the room the way it is setup now.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Looks really nice! You guys sure have a great eye for detail.
Thanks for the compliment. I spend a lot of time while sitting out thinking about how we want it to look. Now with the umbrella there will be more time to think and then change will come :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Looks great! I've never seen this angle of your pond before! You have a great yard.
Thank you. You hit on a favorite of my design of the pond. You get a completely different view of the pond depending on where you stand. The shape, water flow, sound, plants etc

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliment. I spend a lot of time while sitting out thinking about how we want it to look. Now with the umbrella there will be more time to think and then change will come :)

I wish you'd come sit next to my pond! I have no eye for design. I'm just at a stand still right now - feeling blah. The kids are keeping me super busy and with summer coming up they will be home all the time = no time for the pond. :(

ps. My yellow fish never showed up, I'm pretty sure he's dead. Since you haven't mentioned yours I guess same on your end?

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I wish you'd come sit next to my pond! I have no eye for design. I'm just at a stand still right now - feeling blah. The kids are keeping me super busy and with summer coming up they will be home all the time = no time for the pond. :(

ps. My yellow fish never showed up, I'm pretty sure he's dead. Since you haven't mentioned yours I guess same on your end?
Sorry your so busy. Work is getting crazy for me and I fired the landscaping company we had so I am cutting my own lawn now, so it is eating up the time.

To bad about your koi and yes mine is still MIA so it's not looking to good for the platinum

We can work out a deal for pond design for sure :)

Ask a Question