New Pond With Bog Build In Ontario

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by juliej, Jul 13, 2017.

1. juliej

juliej

Hello to all
    hoping to get lots of ,,,,, how to do it right the first time advise,,,,,,,, on our in construction mode pond.
    pond is,,, an old swimming pool hole that we down sized into a pond area with the addition of a bog area on the side for plants ,,, couple summers ago it all started ,,, life happened,, and now just back at it . and my threats to my I can do that hubby ,that I was going to contract it if we don't get moving ..( he can do it ) but not retired yet ,,,,you know how that goes!!!
    my apologies now,,, when I ask in the forums all my questions, in the future
    thanks for the add to the group looking forward to searching the posts as we go.. I will be thrilled if its actually done this summer ....

juliej, Jul 13, 2017
    1. Advertisements

2. juliej

addy1 water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins Moderator

Welcome to our group! Everybody here will enjoy helping you!.

addy1, Jul 13, 2017
    1. Advertisements

3. juliej

Lisak1

Welcome! Ask any questions you have - lots of smart pond people here. Be sure you check out @addy1 's bog build thread. Lots of great info there!

Lisak1, Jul 13, 2017
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question