New pond

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
New pond I have made
Home to my little fishy friends
Has a fountain pump as well but I need clean the filter on it as it is slightly clogged.
My fish love it in here
I haven’t fully finished as I need to still decorate around it but for now it’s great
I had to transport my fish in here halfway through the ponds cycle unfortunately as my other pond that I have had for over 10 years has sprung a leak and the water level was dropping to fast for the fish to stay in it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    321.7 KB · Views: 43
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Looks great!

Yes, you have some finishing touches to do, but it looks great so far.

You may already know this, but if you create a shallow shelf around your pond, you can hide that exposed liner. Stack rocks half submerged on the shallow shelf to hide the liner.

You may know this too...don't cut any excess liner. You never know when you might need a little extra. Fold it, hide it under soil, rocks, etc.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You may already know this, but if you create a shallow shelf around your pond, you can hide that exposed liner. Stack rocks half submerged on the shallow shelf to hide the liner.
Like this
rock edge.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b/10a
Country
United States
New pond I have made
Home to my little fishy friends
Has a fountain pump as well but I need clean the filter on it as it is slightly clogged.
My fish love it in here
I haven’t fully finished as I need to still decorate around it but for now it’s great
I had to transport my fish in here halfway through the ponds cycle unfortunately as my other pond that I have had for over 10 years has sprung a leak and the water level was dropping to fast for the fish to stay in it
Nice job and I'm glad you and your fishies are enjoying it.

Ask a Question