addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Aww so CUTE! What kind? Love the name crap factory.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Yours is adorable, KoiGuy! I'm trying to figure out if it is a small breed, or large!
I have one, too! Just picked her up on Friday. Meet Cady, my new seal colored Boston Terrier female. Since my dogs (unintentionally at first) all have mountain or mountain peak names (Yukon, Smokey, Denali, Quincy and Kea), I had to follow that. Cady is a mountain peak in CA. I like the name Katie, but there was only a "Kate's", so Cady it is ... sounds the same anyhow. LOL
KoiGuy, teach your little one to use potty pads. I raised my puppies with them, and even though this little girl was raised in a kennel atmosphere, pooped wherever she was, she pooped and peed on the potty pad within 24 hours of being here. She won't eventually be a full-time house dog, but for now she can't go to the heated kennel, because she's not big enough to open the doggy doors. She's such a good little girl! Doesn't cry or whine at all. And, she loves to play with the balls, this orange little one and a regular sized tennis ball. Fuzzy covers make it easy for her to carry.
Cady.JPG
Cady 3.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Looks like a shitty poo ;)Shih Tzu .My sister got one a couple of months ago .That is what she calls him because he will pee on the pads but poop on the floor

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
My new puppy was raised in a kennel, and when she was weaned, she was put into a large pen with wa ire floor to poop and pee through. I like the potty pads wayyyy better! It took her a day to figure it out, but now on day 5 she is peeing on the pads (sometimes she just misses them, peeing right next to it, but close ...) 90% of the time, and pooping on them 1/3 of the time. I don't mind picking up her poo, because it's solid, and doesn't make a mess. She's confined to vinyl flooring areas for now. ;)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We play pen trained our pup. Bought a baby play pen if we could not be right with her she was in it. Worked great. She did learn how to climb out of it lol, but by then she was fine.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
Italy
They all look great. No matter how much you have to clean after them they are well worth it. The one chasing looking like a bonsai sheperd is the latest addition, or should I say addiction as she is mutt n°30, the one being chased was one of last year's adoptions (local dog protection league).

Attachments

• rps20180602_142435.jpg
    rps20180602_142435.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 177

Ask a Question