New to forum but been ponding for years

Reaction score
Hi my name is Molly some of you here probably already know me as I see names of people I know. I have a few ponds the newest one is 10 thousand gallons .The other is 2500 gallons and is ready for a redo this year. I have a few flower ponds two at 200 gallons and two at 90 gallons. My favorite variety of koi are the asagis for sure I just got a chagoi that I really really like . I have several nice kohakus not sure they would be show quality but all beautiful to me. I have just became the owner of some wakins as well as ryukins and am looking foward to learning more about them.I will add a couple of photos of fish the rest I will need to resize of just paste here from photobucket. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Attachments

• th_100_3566.jpg
    th_100_3566.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 342
  • cocoa.JPG
    cocoa.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 393
Reaction score
Thank you very much. The asagi was 28 inches last year probably closer to 30 now the chagoi is 21 inches.These two would be the reason for foul smelling water this morning lol eggs every where.So guess my day will consist of a water change again today. Here is a few more pictures.
101_0505.jpg

101_0563.jpg

100_4465.jpg

100_3292.jpg

Reaction score
Thanks, only reason we could hubby dug by hand hauled of load by load of dirt found a cheap place online to by 45 mil liners and when I say cheap I mean they saved me hundreds of dollars. Homemade filters ect............ started with a 90 gallon moved up to 2500 then built this one. Nothing fancy to look at but one day it will be. We are still working on it fixing to add 55 gallon drum filters and maybe a uv later but for now I use koi clay.

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Welcome to the forum..It looks like you will have a lot to add ..

Reaction score
I got mine at justliners.com I got a 25x30 had I bought local it was going to be around 1200 other online places close to 1000. Due to size it had to be freight shipped that was 90 so my total price to my door was 390.Its 45 mil. Firestone with a 25 year warranty.

Ask a Question