New to forum but built my pond 15 months ago

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi just a quick introduction from me. I built my 3500 litre pond just over a year ago. Did many things right (I like to research) and I did more than a few things wrong (took short cuts, didn't research properly and not everything you read is correct ;) )
I am here because there is still much to learn and I feel I can add to the 'pool' of knowledge (sorry) by telling what worked and didn't work for me

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome to our forum!

Ask away we love to help.

Post pictures

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
10a
Country
United States
Hi just a quick introduction from me. I built my 3500 litre pond just over a year ago. Did many things right (I like to research) and I did more than a few things wrong (took short cuts, didn't research properly and not everything you read is correct ;) )
I am here because there is still much to learn and I feel I can add to the 'pool' of knowledge (sorry) by telling what worked and didn't work for me
Welcome to the forum BrianJ !

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
OH HOW TRUE THAT STATMENT IS . I fell for koi do not get that big ., Well they are now over 4 feet long . Welcome and believe me you have come to the right place . We love to help guide you to a great pond experience Welcome We learned and love to pass on both fails and successes GOOD AND BAD

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello and welcome! That’s what we’re here for! One of our many mottos is you learn more from your mistakes than you do from your successes — which is why we like to share. No matter how much experience or knowledge you have…..you always learn something new, or at least learn a different way to do it. Please, post some pictures!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1650298225794.gif
@BrianJ

Ask a Question