New to forum

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
I have renovated an exsisting pond at my local school. I have sepecific questions about alot of things as this is my first. It has a waterfall, biol filter in the water fall with a 1/3 hp centrfigul pump. Size is 16X20X2 ft deep. I will try to post in appropriate sections.
Kevin

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Welcome! Do you have pictures you can share?
I'd have to upgrade image shack, but I need to do that anyway. What is the max image size?

The avatar is an image of part of it during "renovation" stage. I have the old liner(s), out, and used the old outer epdm as a pre liner to the new epdm.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
I'd have to upgrade image shack, but I need to do that anyway. What is the max image size?

The avatar is an image of part of it during "renovation" stage. I have the old liner(s), out, and used the old outer epdm as a pre liner to the new epdm.

No idea on image size, but if you select UPLOAD A FILE on the "reply" page, it tells you that info on-screen.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
140505_001.jpg
This bulletin board is MUCH easier than other forum I am on. I will post more complete images. Grandaughter is napping else I'd go up, and get more images.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome to the forum from a not so sunny Plymouth UK you and I share a name in Kevin, well that was what I was born as but when I ewas put up for adoption they changed my name to David

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Wow, you are going to make a HUGE change in what that pond looked like before. You will get lots of help from here, for sure. You could even keep this as your thread, or change it to another thread. Be sure to let us all know where you "went" so we can follow. I can't wait to see what you create.
BTW, where are you located? I'd be happy to help you out with some plants. I have lots of colors of water lilies that need to be divided, and if you have a shallow area (I see you do, but not sure if you plan to plant it ...) I have lots of kinds of bog plants, too. Always happy to help out a school, if you're in a zone similar to my Illinois Zone 6 ... or is it 5a or something new now ... :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Thanks. I am in Tulsa, Ok. The exsiting area has (I believe) Japanese rush plants that I can plant around the perimeter of the pond. I am doing this for an elementary school. I am a novice, but that is why I joined this bulliten board is to learn.

Ask a Question