New to forum

Reaction score

We just joined the site! We thought it would be a good place to get information. We started with 1 small above ground pond and we are in the process of constructing an inground cement pond. Lots to learn!

Reaction score

We just joined the site! We thought it would be a good place to get information. We started with 1 small above ground pond and we are in the process of constructing an inground cement pond. Lots to learn!

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Welcome to our humble and friendly forum.
Please post some photos when you can, we are anxious to see your ponds.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Welcome to our humble and friendly forum.
Please post some photos when you can, we are anxious to see your ponds.

Reaction score

Thanks!! We have never joined a forum. We are looking forward to seeing what its all about.
I posted a few yesterday when we signed up. Maybe I posted them in the wrong category.
I will check into that!

Reaction score

Thanks!! We have never joined a forum. We are looking forward to seeing what its all about.
I posted a few yesterday when we signed up. Maybe I posted them in the wrong category.
I will check into that!

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Please re-post them.
You will find that we have many threads and that a lot of information has been covered many times. We recommend doing a search first before posting a question, many times that allows us to better help you.
Texas is a big state, where in Texas are you?

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Please re-post them.
You will find that we have many threads and that a lot of information has been covered many times. We recommend doing a search first before posting a question, many times that allows us to better help you.
Texas is a big state, where in Texas are you?

Reaction score
Keydj,

Welcome to the forum, don't be fooled by my name I'm a newbe also. You will find a lot of friendly knowledgeable folks here. Enjoy!

Reaction score
Keydj,

Welcome to the forum, don't be fooled by my name I'm a newbe also. You will find a lot of friendly knowledgeable folks here. Enjoy!

Ask a Question