New to the forum, just updated my pond

Reaction score
Country
United States
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
. A couple of pics of the old small pond I started with and expanded to a larger pond late last fall. I still have a lot of work to be done. Will update as I go.

Last edited:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome NJ from a former NJ resident .So you are saying you are addicted then :)I lived in Edison and before that Iselin

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes I am, this is my new hobby and everything I am doing is on a very tight budget so it takes some time. Mostly everything I used has been recycled from other people helping me out that had ponds and or update theirs.

cas

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Very nice pond.
I bet the fish like their new improved pond.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I had a budget 3 times but this last time my budget got a helping hand from both of my sons .It is nice when people share there stuff they don't need .I know my neighbor has 2 of my pumps and my old aerator and a filter stock tank that was to small for my pond .She also got her fish from me :)and got infected with the pond addiction ;)

Reaction score
Country
United States
I had a budget 3 times but this last time my budget got a helping hand from both of my sons .It is nice when people share there stuff they don't need .I know my neighbor has 2 of my pumps and my old aerator and a filter stock tank that was to small for my pond .She also got her fish from me :)and got infected with the pond addiction ;)
Yes it is great when you can help someone with a hobby like this. I had a few salt water reef tanks and friends had reef tanks, we all shared corals when we could which helped keep the $$$ down.

Ask a Question