New to the forums and to ponds

Reaction score
I've been wanting to put a pond into my back yard for many years now and have just recently got the okay from my parents to finally put one in so now Im trying to learn as much as I can before actually building one so I am very excited to learn from all of you about DIY tricks and personal preferences when it comes to setups, materials, and appliances.
:)

Reaction score
I've been wanting to put a pond into my back yard for many years now and have just recently got the okay from my parents to finally put one in so now Im trying to learn as much as I can before actually building one so I am very excited to learn from all of you about DIY tricks and personal preferences when it comes to setups, materials, and appliances.
:)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome, read the pond construction thread, there is a lot of good information there to help you start on your path to your own pond.
And the DIY thread

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome, read the pond construction thread, there is a lot of good information there to help you start on your path to your own pond.
And the DIY thread

Ask a Question