New to the the site!

Reaction score
Hello all, just registered to the site to hopefully get in to discussions on our pond. We have a 5 year old medium sized pond with about 18 Koi here in sunny Florida.

I will be posting pics soon, and I also have some questions regarding maintenance and FROG control!

Reaction score
Here are some current pics. Please excuse the mess, we just got finished with spring cleaning and are in the process of getting it back to normal.

3626286245_e5ee213bc4.jpg

3627101770_54bdc694ab.jpg

3626285559_199193e8fa.jpg

Reaction score
koiguy1969 said:
HELLO, and welcome into the group. why dont you post your pond info and location in your public profile.

Thanks! Info has been filled in. I am using a skimmer box, 2100 GPH pump, FishMate UV clarifier/filter, and custom slate rock waterfall. Plants consist of Egyptian Papyrus, Imperial Taro Colocasia, lilly pads, Blue Iris and some jasmine ground cover around the waterfall. We have 19 Koi, some conceived in the pond :D

Robyn

A Ponder-ing Newbie
Reaction score
Excuse WHAT mess? LOL

If that is messy... the pond I just "inherited" is a complete catastrophy! That is really quite lovely! Clean and neat... but still natural looking. Exactly what I hope to have by next summer!

Ask a Question