New video of the fish and pond

Reaction score
AWESOME!!!!! I see the platinum has fit right on.

I wish I could fly you and Amy down to help me finish my pond!!! Seriously!!! Love love love your pond.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I love it all but I really like your stream. Gives me so many ideas for the future. I wouldn't mind some day having a small prairie with a stream flowing through it.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Very nice editing and the music fit the video very well. I really enjoyed that! Thanks for sharing. BTW, your photography practice is paying off. I have noticed it getting better and better and better! Not that it was ever bad!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Your pond and video skills set a very magical jaunt. Love the big egg bodied goldfish. Are the big black fish goldfish/koi carp hybrids?
Funny you mentioned the big bellied goldfish. That fish was givin to me that way and has been like that for almost 2 years now. I do not think its eggs, it comes out of winter looking the same way. Does great and very healthy so far. Thanks for the comment

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Very nice editing and the music fit the video very well. I really enjoyed that! Thanks for sharing. BTW, your photography practice is paying off. I have noticed it getting better and better and better! Not that it was ever bad!
Thank you Larkin, I will keep up with my photography practice :)

Ask a Question