newbee

Reaction score
hi from mike as titel says a total newbee to all this so no dought ther will be lots of questions in the future

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello and welcome, Mike! This is a good place to come for information.

Can you give us some information about yourself and/or your pond? Do you have a pond yet, or just thinking about starting one? Where do you live? What kind of plans/goals do you have for your pond?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Welcome Mike , no doubt there will be lots of questions later on , what fish are you going to keep koi or goldfish and do you know the size of your pond yet 4ft deep is the shallowest for koi 5ft is perfect:D
We ourselves have 27 years experiance with koi others with goldfish butmore importantly we are all willing toanswer your questions and sort of mentor you through the initial first year :) .which can be a very steep learning curve for some.:(
No matter how dumb you think a question is dont be affraid to ask we can always put you right.:cool:
All that remains is for me to say welcome from across the pond in the UK Plymouth to be exact (y)

Dave ;)

Reaction score
hi mike here again I am in the proses of building my pond it is 3x1.75x1 meter part raised the pump is pondpush 6000l peered with a green to clean gravity filter with a 18w uvc unit not sure on what fish yet hope this is going to be ok for the size of the pond it gravity feed and I live in the southwest of the uk

Last edited:

Ask a Question