Newbie here,,,I'm Brian.

Reaction score
Hi all. I am now in the planning stages in hope of constructing a 7500/gal or so pond for my mother. So far I've been reading a lot and putting together drawings for excavation, plumbing, electrical, biofilter design, and overall layout. I have plenty of salt water aquarium experience as well as underground sprinkler design and installations. I hope this will help me to get off to a good start. Research first, build later is my thought of how not to create a catastrophy. I have enjoyed everything on this site so far and will be asking questions once I have a list compiled. Thanks in advance for any advice from those of you with good experience and knowledge to share. Looking forward to sharing my ups and downs.
WARNING! I do tend to get long winded, so smack me as needed.
Aquarium friends are attached
. Grouper1 copy.jpgLion2 copy.jpgTrigger3 copy.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hey Brian. Welcome and good luck with the pond build for your mom! At some point you may want to start a thread on pond construction and invite comments as you build the pond. Also everyone here loves progress photos during pond construction so be sure to have your camera handy!

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
bbently said:
Research first, build later is my thought of how not to create a catastrophy.

I have enjoyed everything on this site so far and will be asking questions once I have a list compiled. Thanks in advance for any advice from those of you with good experience and knowledge to share. Looking forward to sharing my ups and downs.
WARNING! I do tend to get long winded, so smack me as needed.
"Research first, build later....." Yea!

And DON'T WORRY, no one has smacked me yet! ;)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome Brian and your the second one from Woodbridge VA . :cheerful: Smack oh wait you send when you get long winded ,sorry I raised 2 sons and it came with the territory :cheerful: :cheerful:

Ask a Question