Newbie in Exeter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I have just made my first garden pond for keeping a few goldfish. The pond is 750l with a Oase filtral 6000. I am familiar with the nitrogen cycle etc as I have kept tropical fish in the past. The problem I seem to be having is where to get a good quality goldfish in the Exeter UK area. I have tried the usual major garden centres but have been unhappy with the quality of stock they are trying to sell. Does anyone have a favourite dealer in the south west area?
Thanks in advance
Keith

Last edited:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
welcome and remember fish will have babies so don't overstock from the beginning

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Keith, im in the midlands and i know what u mean, my local fish place is fantastic for all jr pond needs but the quality of fish is rubbish. Im trying to source a decent supplier near me. If anyone from England is reading this do you know if Shirley aquatics is any good? Sorry i cant help in ur area Keith

Ask a Question