Newbie in Georgia

Reaction score
Hi from Braselton Georgia,

My name is Tony and I am new at ponds. Just purchased a home with a neglected pond, pool and yard yippee!

Looking forward to learning and maybe contributing some how. My wife, dog and I are looking forward to our new little paradise.

I will be needing some help so I will post again under the general topics area.

Thanks

Tony

Reaction score
welcome tenneseetitanfan :) from Houston :)
I joined this site recently and have found it to be very good - people are very friendly and they respond to your questions!
I too inherited a pond with the house i bought - it needs some work - more plants and my understanding of how the mechanical aspects work and of course learning ponding!

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome I lived in Stafford for 2 years while working in Houston. Hated the traffic then moved back to Tennessee.
Now im back in traffic lol.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Welcome and posting pics will really help us help you and stats like how deep how big what kind of filter what kind of pump and how many fish

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Welcome! We love to see pics here, so if you have some, feel free to post. It gives us all a chance to share and get new ideas, but also helps us visualize what you're talking about.

Ask a Question