Newbie inherited Jebao UV CF-20 Filter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I have just moved into a house with a Koi Carp Pond, it has a Jebao UV CF-20 Filter - does anyone know where I can find a manual online for this please? Many thanks. I would like to know how to clean it out properly, was just told to turn it off and rinse the sponges! Have looked online but can't find the manual!
Many thanks!

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hello and welcome!

Whenever I have needed to find a manual or information about a certain product or item, I’ve found that doing a Google search has given the best results. We have many things around the house (from inherited sewing machines to cameras to stoves....and even pumps) that we either never had info on in the first place.....or we lost the manual. Once I find the info, I bookmark it for future reference.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1609089984496.gif
@LindaS and check out this page of links: https://duckduckgo.com/?t=ffnt&q=Jebao+UV+CF-20+Filter+manual&ia=web

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you so much! The Simply Clear one has the operating instructions, which is fabulous. When I did a google search before it gave me the installation instructioons but not the cleaning instructions. What I didn't realise as well is that it's also called Anjon for some reason instead of Jebao - many thanks both of you!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thank you so much! The Simply Clear one has the operating instructions, which is fabulous. When I did a google search before it gave me the installation instructioons but not the cleaning instructions. What I didn't realise as well is that it's also called Anjon for some reason instead of Jebao - many thanks both of you!
There are soooooooooo many products out there all made by the same company its like paint . I believe there's only 2 manufacturers of paint in the USA they all send in there requests for the mixtures like add a little more aluminum then the plants usual mix and put Sherwin Williams on the label. The same base behr probably uses but prefers less aluminum to save money. The same goes for many items look at air pumps the only difference from one to another is the label and maybe the color

Ask a Question