Newbie saying good morning

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, just joined the pond community, or at least trying to. I am currently building my own pond, approximately 2,300 gall with part being above ground but the rest being below and being dug by hand. I will be looking for information on filter systems plumbing and just about everything else, so please be gentle and patient.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
Welcome! There are so many people on here who have so much excellent information. I consider myself an amateur and have learned so much. In addition to this forum, I learned a lot from youtube videos by The Pond Digger and The Pond Advisor. Eric Triplett, the Pond Digger, has very detailed tutorials on how to build different kinds of ponds. Mark Wilson is The Pond Advisor. He is in the UK and is great, too!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Welcome to our group of pond lovers. We have a bunch of people here that have partial above and below ground ponds that will be able to help you out.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1565357932475.gif
@Golden and thank you for your service.

Ask a Question