Newbie, sort of....

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a 7b
Country
United States
Welcome, glad you came out of the shadows, lovely pond, wish we had the hot weather issue here in Scotland UK Lol.
Was 102f on saturday!! Fish are used to their warm climate tho. Dont get too much cold weather, sometimes the pond gets ice on it but fish never hibernate in the winter and i feed them every couple of weeks. Always around the top of the pond :)

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
welcome-wagon.gif

Beautiful pond! Like @budgenator I am jealous of your water clarity. You say you use water clarifier. What brand?...because it seems to be doing a fine job.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Very nice pond, and I agree with the other comments on its clarity. It's enviable, especially in such a hot climate with lots of direct sunlight. Kudos.

I had something similar to your blowout happen over the winter. Horrible. Everyone here walked me through fixing it, and I learned a ton in the process. There are a lot of smart, nice, knowledgeable folks here.

Ask a Question