sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It can I have turtles in my pond made of resin .The only thing I do is take them out for winter

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
That's a mighty big iguana sissy! Is he still around? The iguana I mean, not your son, I hope anyways he didn't eat your son,lol!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep he is still around my son has had him around 20 years now and he has his own room .I'm just glad he lives with him ,I put up with iggy for 10 years .He was always scaring people ,he would escape from his pen and scare people half to death .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
he had a giant hand made pen in my basement .Thinking i may get a fairy from that sight that was posted and geeze they have nice prices too .I love the bear though hmmm do you think the bear and fairy could survive together LOL

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'm looking right now to see if there is anything I will order today before the free shipping ends at midnight. Leaning towards the Iguana for sure! Maybe the Parrot in the ring and the segmented floating gator. Gosh there are a lot of neat ones!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I ordered "Iggy" the iguana and the larger hanging parrot in the ring and the floating segmented alligator. Can't wait til they arrive.
Thanks kougs for letting us know about that neat site. You should get some kind of benefit from them for sending new customers their way!

Ask a Question