Reaction score
Well a bit about myself and my endeavor in the world of pondscapes. I am an architect by trade and also an landscape architect as well... Before I built my most recent pond, I was into reefing which came to an end last December when we had a huge ice storm that knocked out power for a week and killed my entire reef... so I decided to take another route and focus my energy into upgrading my prefab pond into something a bit more professional. At the moment, I have a 5x5x20 lower pond an 8x10x36 upper pond as well as a 65ft stream bed with a 3x3x16 collection pool at the head. dunno the exact gallon, but I am assuming 1600g (not including the stream). Now I am still learning about the larger filters and I am planning to make a purchase soon, so any input would be greatly appreciated.... thx - chris

btw love this banana guy ;)

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
welcome aboard Chris.....i reccomend building your filter(s) you'll find plans hee on this site...and dollar for dollar they beat any storebought.

Ask a Question