Next day koi

Reaction score
Country
United States
next day koy shipped me 10 butterfil koi and they arrived the next day,,,they look great . i they are not cheap,,,but they seemed to be good butterfly koi..and arrived the next afternoon...no complaints,,i will buy from them again

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have got from them several times. i have one waiting for warmer weather to arrive . actually it's arriving in 16 days

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
I am not quite convinced on shipping fish to my door yet, but if I was I would get them from next day koi.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
Yesterday We received second order, very happy customer. 5 apricot comets joined the nextdaykoi shubunkins in the 300 gallon. Also 3 beautiful ryukins in a 100 gallon. All arrived healthy and after an hour of acclimation We carefully took them out of the bag into their tanks.
They all seem healthy and active and exceeded my expectations again. If we try to send anything overnight from our rural area it usually takes two days. However, these were shipped on wednesday and we received on thursday via ups.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Glad to hear all went well.
As an FYI one of the major suppliers has had problems shipping over night by FedEx and they told him they can not guarantee over night.
I also recieved from everything koi and one of the fish I selected they could not find. They picked out three they felt were comparable or better . I was reluctant but was surprised they stepped up the quality of the replacement as well. Good to deal with. And one of the fish I ordered turned out one of the best I have ever seen in person.
The hariwake is amazing . The other needs some tlc he's not as vibrant as the picture is.
Meet Atlas and Smudge
Screenshot_20220620-194609_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220620-194743_Chrome.jpg

Ask a Question