Next step...advice with sealant

Reaction score
I got two cans of spray window sealant by DAP, one is Window and Door Sealant and the is Multi Purpose Sealant. Then two cans a great stuff, one is Big Gap Filler and the other is Gaps and Cracks. All are foams. Then the PL s30 roofing stuff and some regular waterfall foam sealant.
sealant 001.JPG
I got silicone for the attaching the liner back to the bio/filter falls, and was wondering too, if I should add another piece of liner to give support. The pond people put nothing but 45ml liner down, plus they cut the liner right along the edge of the spillway. I have enough liner to rebuild the waterfalls if I have to.
Everything has been scraped and washed with acetone or Peroxide and I have a few people coming around today to help move some dirt and boulders around.
So, was hoping you guys could share your experience with these products, and which one of the products for each brand I should use. Both for inside the falls inbetween and under rocks, gaps etc. And outside.
I do have fish and turtles, that are still in the pond...
post leak 016.JPG2post leak 010.JPGpost leak 003.JPG

Peace, susan...

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The pl 530 will make a water proof seal, i.e. no leak. All of the spray foams will seep water, they will help direct water but are not water tight. I have used them to make the water go over rocks instead of under them, but not to keep water from leaving the pond. The pl I have used many times to keep water from leaving the pond.

Ask a Question