Nice People to buy Koi from

Reaction score
Hello My Freinds I have became good freinds with these people & have bought several Kois from them They r good honest people here is their web sight http://www.newriverkoi.com Hope all are having a great night & have a good week to come may God Bless ya all Greg In Bama :)

Reaction score
I have bought from them in the past, They are here in Ga where i live ive been to there location once, I have had problems from them with my last order but im still waiting to hear from them will let you know when they contact me.

Reaction score
I know what has Happened on this last order Paypal & Ebay has locked Their money down & will not do nothing with him but keep him on Hold on line for 2 to 3 hrs with No Answers I know as i had bought 13 more from Jason & have been in close contact with him What started this all was a Lady Bought A large order of Koi Off ebay & He shipped on his normal shpping days when all was said & Done the Fish were all dead But when Jason back tracked the aderss that she had used as here Home Adress No & Get this 1 He Ships FEDX only @ this time Her adress ended up being a UPS adress near her work place !!!! So how do you think UPS felt about Fedx droping off a Order to them They got their @ 745 am or so & she got to UPS around 5 pm or so to pick the fish up So Thats a good reason for dead fish & who know they probley set them out in the sun With his LIVE KOI LABLES ALL OVER PACKAGE They wanted to use the buyer protection & make Him Pay her back for about $400.00 in fish price with free shpiing I would refuse to my Self too ! Please PM me on here & I will let you know More details Greg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
check around your area for koi farms I found 1 In Eden NC and he sells the for 4 and 5 dollars a piece it is where I got mine and he also sells butterfly and fancy and all kinds for 6 and 7 dollars He also sells plants for garden centers and for ponds too and these places are listed in the yellow pages on the internet .Thats how I found mine and he is only 15 minutes from my house as I live in Axton VA .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
There are lots every state I noticed has a koi society and there are lots of resources on line to find them

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Tennessee water gardens in Knoxville 6810 Papermill drive Knoxville, Grasslands aquatics 2164 Hillsboro rd Franklin TN.

Reaction score
Tennessee water gardens in Knoxville 6810 Papermill drive Knoxville, Grasslands aquatics 2164 Hillsboro rd Franklin TN.

Now called Aquarium in Knoxville, TN. Very knowledgable staff and helpful. They also have free classes about aquatic plants, pond care, pond construction (did have a nominal fee), etc.

6410 Papermill Drive
Knoxville, TN 37919
865-588-2073
http://www.aquariumconnection.com/

Ask a Question