Noobie from Corona, California

Reaction score
Hi everyone, don't have a pond yet but thinking of putting together one. I'm planning to put together a small pond with a waterfall. As of right now, its going to be all plant only pond so I don't have to maintain as much. I have a reef tank to take care already. I think the only problem for me is getting those nice rocks to make the waterfall.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hello and welcome to the site :yellowbounce:

Reaction score
thanks everyone for the warmth welcome....socal, Corona...I'm looking for two waterfall weir...do you guys have any laying around that you guys want to get rid off? thanks

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Please go to the User CP and add Corona in your location. It really helps us to assist you when inquiries are geographically sensitive. Also Corona is a great location for many resources with all the Koi ponds in So Ca. I am about 60 miles south of you.

Weirs are easy to fab out of In baskets, dust pans, cut sides from waste baskets or fabbed out of stainless.

Ask a Question