addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
how can you not love dogs our lil one makes almost everybody that sees her smile and chat with us.
20160829_201719.jpg

tmp_7115-2016-10-31 19.36.33-2058018500.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
My pickles has learned to use his claws to climb up on the recliner to nap and the result is this .I walked in the living room to see where he got to and found him reclining :LOL::LOL:
100_9437.JPG
100_9439.JPG
explicit pics enclosed

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
So cute Sissy!

yes your dogs look lovely, but people like me who have been attacked by dogs don't love dogs, we steer clear of them. We have a huge problem in the UK with dog attacks and it's on the rise.
We don't let her approach anybody, they have to come to her. We are very aware that there are people that are afraid of dogs and don't like dogs. We keep her from all small children for the same reason, if the parent approaches with a child we hold her where she is incapable of nipping, even though she never has.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
javascript:poiZoom(.26333,51.13245,map,11);
So cute Sissy!

We don't let her approach anybody, they have to come to her. We are very aware that there are people that are afraid of dogs and don't like dogs. We keep her from all small children for the same reason, if the parent approaches with a child we hold her where she is incapable of nipping, even though she never has.

Well people in the UK are not as considerate as you addy1, Pooches have become more important than people these days. Not so long ago I was in a famous park in the North of England, just walking and chatting when two dogs came bounding towards us, I called out to the owner to call her dogs away from us as I was afraid of dogs, she turned round and said "Well You shouldn't be here then"

I think you can only call yourself a good dog owner if your dog is Muzzled, If a dog is Muzzled I know I am safe from harm, but that doesn't happen very often.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Love dogs but cats even more. My brother had a mastif and a german shepard. Best dogs in the world. Buddylove, his german shepard ran away though:(

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm a cat person, myself. I like dogs a lot, if they're someone else's. :)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
cats are ok as long as they do not stalk , terrorize , kill the critters in our yard.
I am more of a dog person. At one time I had around 10 cats started with one, then they spread the word I took care of them. None since they all passed on.
But I have had dog(s) all of my life, even when in college, lived where I could keep one.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I did also love big dogs but there life span is so short and it breaks your heart when they pass away .I had 2 cats in my past both lived to be about 17 years old .Pussy galore and sylvester purrbody .I owned a Chinese Shar pei that we found out people had been over breeding them and she got cancer at 3 years old ,2 pitbull rescues and a weimaraner rescue .My older son brought all of them home and then mom was left to love them as usual .Also had a chihuahua named Bandit back then she lived a long life of 16 years .

Ask a Question