Oase pe 750 pond

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got an oase pe 750 preformed pond made a frame from decking boards do I have to fill the front back and sides in if so wat best to use this is my

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I've got an oase pe 750 preformed pond made a frame from decking boards do I have to fill the front back and sides in if so wat best to use this is my
How much sand to fill all round I need

Attachments

• IMG_20210913_172623.jpg
    IMG_20210913_172623.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 42
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Think a quarter ton will be way too much! 8-10 50lb bags should do it.
ive been speaking to my mate he suggested i quarter fill my pondand sprauy wxpanding foam under the bottom of my pond to make a base for bottom of pond to sit on but not sure if it would work like

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ive been speaking to my mate he suggested i quarter fill my pondand sprauy wxpanding foam under the bottom of my pond to make a base for bottom of pond to sit on but not sure if it would work like
my mate suggested i quarter fill my pond and spray expanding foam under bottom of the pond to form a base for bottom yo sit on but not sure if it would work im affraid of it splitingtheres pic of how far ive got and wats best to fill it in with

Attachments

• my pond.jpg
    my pond.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 27

Ask a Question