obsessed

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I'm just wondering how long it took everyone else here to reach that point where people start rolling their eyes at the words "pond," "fish," and the like. Or have heard the words "obsessed," "kind of crazy," or "one track mind" applied to them when the subject of ponds comes up (usually hourly or so). Mark me down for eight months, with ten months the time when this response has become universal to all who know me.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Luckily my circle includes many who are equally obsessed!

I should add, when people see our pond for the first time and are wowed, I often see it with new eyes and think "yeah... it is pretty spectacular!"

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Luckily my circle includes many who are equally obsessed!

I should add, when people see our pond for the first time and are wowed, I often see it with new eyes and think "yeah... it is pretty spectacular!"
Your pond is pretty spectacular! Since I'm still working on mine, I'm afraid to have people see it yet. A handful of people have, and they like it. Those who live here, on the other hand, think it has some kind of hypnotic pull and so seem to stay away from it a bit to avoid getting caught in its weird little spell like me.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Very few people have seen mine except in pictures. It is in our back yard, we are away from neighbors, you can't even tell there is a pond or plants from the street, due to the way our land slopes.

Now the deer have seen it, love it, snack as hearts content.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I am up on hill so you can and can't see the pond .The bananas hide it when they are growing .But have had people ask me since they sometimes can here the sound of water and also can see the lights on the pond at night .Plus they seem me sometimes from the road with the pool net ..

Ask a Question