Ohio koi pond

Reaction score
Here's our pond this year had a few algae blooms to deal with but coming right along now :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 349
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 337
Reaction score
Jason said:
Looks good! I like the statue on top of the water fall!
Thanks Jason nice setup you have too ! I wish we had the climate you do for the bamboo. Is that a fogger I see by your falls? Very cool

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Very nice.

That mound there you in the back where your waterfall sits. Very kool idea. Was this made out of concrete or some other material?

Reaction score
crsublette said:
Very nice.

That mound there you in the back where your waterfall sits. Very kool idea. Was this made out of concrete or some other material?
thanks :) I used the dirt we dug to shape the mound then wire mesh to make the shape desired and yes concrete with the fiberglass in it. After it all set I stained and hand painted with brushes and rags then sealed all of it.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Thanks, Yes I was skeptical about the Lucky Bamboo surviving as others have told me it dies immediately in their ponds, but these 3 stalks have been doing nothing but growing the last few months and stay a healthy green! Yes It's a cheap $8 mister I got on ebay and well worth it for looks.

Reaction score
Added deck still have to finish steps and skirting

Attachments

• trim.F1C6sE.MOV
    4.1 MB · Views: 235

Ask a Question