okay renovation pics, attempt 2

Reaction score
IMG_0159.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

Reaction score
that little stream bed with the one inch of liner folded up makes me very nervous. good windy storm and you risk losing water. You need to prop that up some more from underneath.

Reaction score
There are rocks behind the liner next to the deck, they hold the liner pretty well.....the low part is actually a test I ran on total volume for the stream (lots of rain) It passed. I am actually waiting for some of the rock on a roll to come to line along the deck and will fill in where needed behind the liner. Keeps raining here, so once it stops I can finish the cosmetic stuff (on phase 1). Thanks for the comments, keep 'em comin.

Reaction score
Thanks, I am planning on putting some sort of plant in the stream, but am at a loss on types. I was thinking some sort of ground cover type, but I am unsure as to how well it will do in constant flowing water. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
I've had mint in fast flowing water. I take a piece of it, put the end under a rock and leave it. It develops roots really quick and grows super fast. It can also be quite invasive so you have to be careful.

Ask a Question