Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Warner1281 submitted a new Showcase Item:

Oklahoma pond

Watched a few videos by the pond digger and decided to create an 8'x11' kidney shaped pond (~3000 gallons). Not really sure what I'm doing, so bought the following kit (https://www.halfoffponds.com/Koi-Pond-Kit-p/2690.htm) to make my life a little simpler. I had the yard marked for any existing lines (power, cable, etc) and then got the layout exactly where we wanted it and started digging.

Read more about this showcase item here...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Good luck, and happy digging !
smdigging.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Looking forward to seeing more and if you have any questions go ahead and make sure you ask them here so you can get it right the first time and not have to go back and make corrections.We have heard and seen all the mistakes and can give you help from how it was done wrong and then done right later. We would like to be able to save you all the trouble. On that note tho we all do things differently too so one might think something is not right while another swears by it. Many different ways to make it right in different ways. You read the ways and then decide for yourself. Anyway you choose you will love your pond when it is done...............well never really done as you will find out :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Good look with you pond project. I have to ask is the cow in the picture yours.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Good look with you pond project. I have to ask is the cow in the picture yours.

Haha. Not my cow. Don't own any, just have an odd affinity for the bovine species!

In pond related news, the digging is done (pictures to come). Just got the liner installed, now to get some nice rock for the walls and I'll be nearly done!!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Ahh pity. Thought I was going to see pond pictures with Dairy cows peacefully grazing in the background. I too have a fondness for the bovine. Oh well someone here may have cows.

Ask a Question