OOPS!!!!!! Thats going to leave a mark

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Yeah shin injuries are no joke. I bashed mine with a mattock years ago trying to churn up some earth for something....not only was it blinding pain...but it took years to heal. I remember over year later I bumped it against the corner of a coffee table and I was brought to my knees and even teared up a little.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Ouch! Get well soon...
So, I'm wondering... from the picture, It looks like you drilled a hole through the stone for a vertical pipe to feed water up through the middle of the stone. Is this what you did? If so, that's a cool idea! And it looks great.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Ouch! Get well soon...
So, I'm wondering... from the picture, It looks like you drilled a hole through the stone for a vertical pipe to feed water up through the middle of the stone. Is this what you did? If so, that's a cool idea! And it looks great.

I'm healed up for the most part. Still have the gash healing on my leg and a good bump on both ankles but its better for sure.

Yes, I drilled a 3/4" size hole to run a pipe down the middle with a 90deg elbow on the bottom with an NPT connection to thread up to my 3/4" hose from the pump. It has turned out nicely and I am very happy with it.

Ask a Question